Antenna Products and Site Solutions - Featuring MAXRAD, Antenna Specialists, Bluewave, and Wi-Sys brands
PCTEL is a global leader in the design and development of innovative antennas and site solutions for Public Safety, Defense, GPS, SATCOM, Industrial Wireless, Broadband Wireless, Fleet Management and SCADA applications.
Multiband In-Building 4G LTE Antenna
The MPAMB700 is a direct mount router antenna for 4G LTE broadband wireless applications. MPAMB Series antennas are also available in models designed for WiFi networks.
MPAMB Series Portable Omnidirectional Antennas
The MPAMB portable antennas are designed for indoor wireless applications requiring multiple band coverage. Each rugged antenna features a compact “blade” style design and 0-90° articulating knuckle. Select no knuckle models also available.
- Multiband performance
- Ground plane independent design provides added installation flexibility
- Rugged polycarbonate housing provides added durability for use in demanding wireless environments
- MPAMB24495804 and MPAMB700 models are IP54 rated
- Articulating knuckle provides 0º-90º pivot and 180º swivel movement allowing vertical orientation of the antenna, regardless of the orientation or position of the wireless device (unless otherwise specified)
Low Profile WiFi Access Point Antenna
The PCTMI2458-RPC is a low profile antenna is optimized for operation with reverse polarity TNC compatible broadband wireless MIMO (802.11n) access points operating at 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz frequencies.
PCTMI2458-RPC Low Profile Access Point Antenna for Broadband Wireless
The PCTMI2458-RPC is a very low profile antenna is optimized for operation with reverse polarity TNC compatible broadband wireless MIMO (802.11n) access points operating at 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz frequencies. The rugged, UV resistant housing makes it suitable for use in a wide variety of indoor applications, including office LAN environments, factory floors, and retail establishments.
- Omnidirectional antenna for indoor operation
- Outstanding performance in a very low profile housing
- White UL 94-V0 plastic housing
- Built directly on an RPTNC plug connector
- No more than 3.26 inches long including the connector
PCT Lattice Series Mobile Towers
PCTEL's mobile communication towers provide a customizable platform for temporary tower and communication applications.
PCT Lattice Series Mobile Tower
The 2014 PCT Lattice Series has been completely re-engineered with an all-new design and enhanced safety features. It is available in heights of up to 106 ft. and is capable of carrying an enhanced payload of up to 1,200 lbs. Learn more below about the convenience, safety, and durability features that place the PCT Lattice Series at the cutting edge of mobile tower technology.
- Heights ranging from 40 ft. to 106 ft.
- Foldable outriggers allow access to deck mounted equipment such as generators and cabinets
- Tilt locking pin locks the tower in place once the tower is fully vertical
- 60 square feet of deck space for mounting equipment
- Deployable in less than 45 minutes
- Durable all-steel construction, with both galvanization and powder coating finishes
Access Point Specific Ceiling Tile Enclosure
PCTEL's newest ceiling tile enclosure model, SP-RCT-004-225, is designed to be compatible with the Aruba Networks® AP-225 access point.
Ceiling Tile Enclosure for Aruba Access Points
Our ceiling tile enclosure is a convenient, secure method to assist in preventing theft and tampering of WLAN radio equipment for locations requiring an aesthetically pleasing, low profile footprint.
- Steel enclosure with hinged doors
- Powder coated white to match most ceiling tiles
- Easy to mount to most recessed ceiling tile environments
- Internal mounting plate to accomodate the AP-225
- Key lock/latch included
- Standard 24" x 24" ceiling tile footprints
- Fits 2' x 4' tile footprint with minor trimming
Infrastructure Antenna Line
Directional MIMO Panel Antenna
FP2458-DP3X3 dual-band MIMO diversity antenna for 2.4-2.5 GHz and 5.1-5.9 GHz WiFi applications.
FP2458-DP3X3 Dual-Band MIMO Antenna
The FP2458-DP3X3 dual-band MIMO antenna provides spatial and polarization diversity coverage of 2.4-2.5 GHz and 5.1-5.9 GHz broadband wireless WiFi frequencies in an attractive, low-profile housing. The platform was designed to provide optimal coverage for areas or events with a large number of mobile data users. It was designed for outdoor or in-building installations utilizing 802.11n multiband wireless LAN access point radios.
- Coverage of 2.4-2.5 GHz and 5.1-5.9 GHz frequencies
- Six-port MIMO design (three ports for each frequency band)
- Beamwidth and gain characteristics designed for optimal coverage
- Integral high performance, low-loss plenum rated cable jumpers
- Fully adjustable mount for pipe or wall mounting
- UL 94-HB listed materials
No Ground Plane Dual-Band WiFi Antennas
WLP2458NGP and BMHOD2458IP low profile antennas perform consistently in 2.4 and 5 GHz bands when mounted almost anywhere.
WLP2458NGP and BMHOD2458IP Low Profile No Ground Plane Dual-Band WiFi Antennas
These high performance low profile antennas can be mounted on any surface, making them convenient for a variety of industrial wireless, fleet management, healthcare, and other wireless networking applications. The WLP2458NGP comes with a bulkhead mount that provides security from unauthorized removal. The BMHODB2458IP comes in a slender, rugged housing with a Type-N Male connector. It can be easily mounted on radio equipment and other enclosures.
- Ground plane independent design for maximum placement flexibility
- Complete coverage in 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz frequency bands
- Compatible with 802.15.4 and 802.11 a, ac, b, g, e, and n standards
- IP67 rated design when installed
Surge & Lightning Protection
Lightning Arrestor SX Series DC Block
Patented protection for single or multi-channel transmitters and receivers.
PCT-AL-LSXM Lightning Arrestor
Patented SX radio frequency DC blocked filter protectors are ideal for RF coaxial applications where DC is not required.
- High surge current capability
- Low let-through voltage and throughput energy
- Fully weatherized housing
- Multi-strike capability
- DC shorted filter design, no DC continuity between center pins
- Ideal use for applicaitons where dc is not required on the coaxial cable
Global GNSS Network Timing Antennas
The GNSS1-TMG carrier-grade timing antennas cover all global satellite frequencies including GPS L1, GALILEO E1, GLONASS L1 and Beidou B1.
GNSS1-TMG-26N Global GNSS Timing Antenna
GNSS Systems Covered: GPS L1, GALILEO E1, GLONASS L1 & BEIDOU B1 (COMPASS) The GNSS1-TMG timing antennas cover all global satellite frequencies including GPS L1, GALILEO E1, GLONASS L1 and BEIDOU B1. The antennas are available in 26dB or 40dB gain options and are designed for long-lasting, trouble-free deployments in congested cell site applications. The proprietary quadrifiliar helix design, coupled with multistage filtering provides superior out-of-band rejection and lower elevation pattern performance than traditional patch antennas.
- GPS L1, GALILEO E1, GLONASS L1 and BEIDOU B1
- Gain options: 26dB or 40dB
- Multi-stage filtering and quadrifiliar helix design
- Kit configurable with cable, surge and mounting
GNSS Precision Navigation Antenna
The GPS-LB12GL-MAG GNSS antenna operates on GPS L1/L2, L-Band, and GLONASS frequency bands. It is designed to meet DO-160 standards for airborne equipment.
GPS-LB12GL-MAG GNSS Precision Navigation Antenna for GPS L1/L2, L-BAND, and GLONASS
The GPS-LB12GL-MAG’s multi-band coverage addresses the precision market in the USA as well as differential correction signals needed across Europe and Asia. It is designed to meet DO-160 standards for airborne equipment. The GPS-LB12GL-Mag's Arinc 743 form factor is robust with a hermetic seal for long lasting, trouble free deployment and durability.
- Global GNSS covering GPS L1, GPS L2, L-Band, and GLONASS L1
- Ideal for precision agriculture, military asset tracking, and differential correction
- Robust design for heavy equipment vibration and resistance to contaminants
PCTEL Connected Solutions for Public and Private Network Applications
PCTEL Connected Solutions develops and delivers high performance land mobile radio, WiFi, WiMAX, GPS, VHF, UHF and cellular antennas through its PCTEL, MAXRAD®, Antenna Specialists™, Bluewave™ and Wi-Sys™ brands. Its antenna portfolio includes omnidirectional, flat panel, parabolic, Yagi, mobile, multiband and wideband antennas for indoor and outdoor applications. In addition to its antenna products, PCTEL offers site solutions such as coaxial and fiber optic cable assemblies, RF and data lightning protection, custom enclosures and mobile towers. The company's products are used in applications such as public safety, military, healthcare, education, hospitality, warehousing, fleet management, transit, positive train control, precision agriculture, telemetry, in-building wireless, RFID, mobile data offloading, wireless backhaul, industrial, process automation, SCADA, smart grid, utilities and oil & gas.
Aruba Networks® is a trademark of Aruba Networks, Inc.
PCTEL Connected Solutions’ Quality Management System for the design, manufacture and sale of antenna products for the communication industry has been registered compliant with the ISO 9001:2008 Standard.